Friday 28 January 2011

More Books What I Have Read

My dissertation is not going as swimmingly as I had hoped, so I'm reckoning that if I practice doing a bit of writing in blogland first, the diss-writing will start to flow a bit better.
Here's what words I have looked at and understood.

I'm not following this, but it's got some alright recipes and good workout plans in it.

A bit blah 

I like reading things that talk about vintage clothes...

Goes well with leftover birthday cake.

<3

That last one was actually research for my dissertation so that is a GOOD THING in my life!

Now I'm going to go downstairs, replace my empty cafetiere with a pot full of green tea, stare at the washing up, think about doing it, walk into the living room, attempt not to get sucked into to the Gilmore Girls (How did it take me this long to realise it was amazing? How?), hang my wet laundry up to dry, sit down at the computer, stare at my pile of books that I actually HAVE to read, write some words, realise they are awful, delete the words, repeat ad nauseum.

Toodlepip
x

No comments:

Post a Comment