Saturday 15 May 2010

The official introduction.

So my names Florrie, and I'm a shinyholic.

And a brightaholic.

And a colouraholic.

And a fancydressaholic.

I'm not very skinny.

I'm not very pretty.

I do the best with what I've got.

I'm permanently skint, but a total shopaholic, so pretty much everything I wear is bought in a sale, a charity shop, some kind of jumble sale, or made by me.
And I like it that way.

I like 50's swing dresses. I like big petticoats. I like dying my hair different colours. I like face and bodypaint. I like unusually cut things. I like well cut things.

Quick sample of everydayness:

Guyonmycourse:(on seeing me wear a big frilly tutu-ish skirt on assessment day) Hey Florrie is that your costume?

Florrie:(yes I like 3rd person) No I'm just doing lights today...

No comments:

Post a Comment